Desire Cruise Theme Nights
Desire Cruise Theme Nights have just been disclosed! In addition, Desire Cruise 2018 Barcelona to Rome event has made some exciting updates and changes to the itinerary. Due to many guest requests, the cruise charter has arranged to spend an exciting overnight stay in Barcelona and a full day at sea. The event planners realize that the best way to start this amazing cruise event is by enjoying a Saturday night in Barcelona, Spain before embarking on the 8 day journey. Enjoy the nightlife in Barcelona along with the culture, cuisine and flavor of this unique city. The cruise will also be adding a clothing-optional pool party with the staff while sailing at sea on day 2.
In addition, the Theme Nights have also been announced. This is important to know since you’ll want to start planning for the sexy clothing that you will want to pack for your European Adventure. The following are the Theme Nights for the Barcelona-Rome cruise in April 2018.
- Pirates of the Mediterranean (Dress in Pirate Attire)
- Black and Gold Gala (Dress to Impress)
- Girls of the Moulin Rouge (Women dress in corsets and lingerie) (Men can wear a black outfit with suspenders and Bow Tie)
- Need for Speed (Race Car drivers and Flag girls is the theme)
- Let it Glow (anything that glows and sexy white attire)
- Playful Pin-Ups and Savage Sailors
- Gods and Goddesses (Crowns, Togas and anything Roman goes great on this final cruise night)
Hurry & Book the Cruise Now!
Read our previous article about the Desire 2018 Cruise here.